Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a Week!

What a week this has been!
It all started last Friday when my almost 5 year old computer decided to die. It was lagging really bad so I tried to do a system restore and right in the middle of the restore, the system crashed! I am pretty sure the motherboard went out.

So, I did some research on Consumer Reports and decided which brand I wanted to go with but before buying one online, I decided to go to some stores and look around. I found one system on clearance that I could not pass up.
It is an HP 8400, which is a multi-media PC. I was only going to buy one in the workhorse class but.... This one has a Quad processor so I can do more at one time. It also has a 720 GB hard drive so I can store lots of music, photos, etc. WooHoo!

George said "Merry Christmas" when I got it home. He forgot that I have a birthday coming up. LOL!