Monday, August 11, 2008

WOW!

All my friends know I like to shop at second hand stores because of the great bargains and the diverse items you can find there. I was told of a new one in North Little Rock that was like Goodwill only BIGGER. When I got home, I checked it out on the web. It is called Savers, and like Goodwill, it is a chain that is not-for-profit. So, even though I don't like to go that far due to my neck problem (and the high gas prices too), I HAD to check it out.

OMG! I about fell out when I walked in. It was HUGE! I had to just stand there for just a minute and take it all in, and to figure out where to start. Then, I noticed a sign saying all purple ticket items were only .99 today. It didn't matter how much was on the ticket, 3.99, 7.99, oe even 12.99. Oh boy, that was all it took for me to start hunting for buys. The next thing I knew, 3 hours had passed!!!

Now I just gotta figure out how to get them to open one closer to me!